Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Low 43F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Last updated today at 22:48. Showers. Use escape to clear. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Chance of rain 80%. Low 4ºC. High 6ºC. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 40%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Overcast with showers at times. Low 6ºC. Steady light rain in the evening. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Chance of rain 80%. Partly cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Weather for the next 10 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 Sunrise: 06:12 Sunset: 20:00 Moonrise: 16:46 Moonset: 01:00 UV Index: 4 Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. High 47F. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Day by day forecast. (7–10 days) Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sat night. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Long range weather outlook for Lyme Regis includes 14 day forecast summary: For … Chance of rain 70%. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 5ºC. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Generally clear. Chance of rain 60%. Detailed but viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy. Low 39F. Widespread frost likely. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds increasing (light winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon). Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 80%. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for lyme regis. Chance of rain 70%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Low 39F. Low 46F. Periods of rain. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and over the next 7 days. Low 9ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Scattered frost possible. Showers. High 7ºC. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. 10 Day Weather Forecast For Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Light rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. ... Forecast - Lyme Regis. Low 39F. Low 29F. Low 5ºC. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Lyme Regis Weather Forecasts. High 10ºC. High 47F. Chance of rain 70%. Widespread frost likely. Low 41F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 39F. Below is the Lyme Regis weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 43F. Detailed weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects. High 49F. Low 39F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 44F. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Low -1ºC. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Not as cold. Chance of rain 40%. High 10ºC. Low around 35F. Low 4ºC. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Very wet for western Scotland. High near 45F. High 7ºC. Chance of rain 50%. High near 45F. Rain. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Low 4ºC. Showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 4ºC. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 50%. Showers early. Cold. Overcast with rain showers at times. Today the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Low 7ºC. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Windy, with showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 60%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High near 45F. Very mild (max 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night). Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lyme Regis area. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. 10 day weather forecasts for Lyme-Regis. High 9ºC. Turning colder. Showers. Rain. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Light rain. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 49F. Chance of rain 80%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 30%. Showers. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 46F. Showers early. High 49F. Showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers continuing late. Chance of rain 50%. High 5ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 52F. Chance of rain 60%. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis, England, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 14 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. Windy with showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Lyme Regis weather for Thursday 14th January 2021. Turning colder. Overcast with rain showers at times. Expect overcast with light rain in Lyme Regis, England with a maximum temperature of 10°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and no hours of bright sunshine. Chance of rain 60%. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. High 8ºC. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy skies. Lyme Regis current temperature and weather This data display current weather and forecast for the coming days in Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cold. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. * Forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme Low 4ºC. Please also visit Lyme Regis Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. High near 45F. Chance of rain 70%. In addition to temperature, wind, humidity and pressure, we include data on the probability of precipitation so you can have all the information about your destination before your trip High 7ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 50%. High near 45F. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Cold. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Chance of rain 70%. Lyme Regis 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 70%. Tonight, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Feels Like - Feels Like temperatures take into account the affects of the wind and humidity to give a temperature which relates to how it actual feels rather than what may be … Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Includes pollen count and UV index. High 41F. High 42F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Not as cold. Chance of rain 50%. Showers early. High 7ºC. Low 4ºC. Showers. Showers. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Low near 40F. Lyme Regis - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Low 8ºC. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Afternoon showers. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 30%. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy with showers. Low 39F. High 6ºC. Today the maximum temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Chance of rain 60%. Warming up this weekend, with heat next week. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary … Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. High 8ºC. Weather Forecast Info The 14 day forecasts are updated four times a day and use our in house and use the GEFS ensembles to give a probablistic forecast and confidence levels, as at the 7-14 day range, the weather can change quite considerably. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 11ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Rain likely. Cold. Cloudy with showers. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Showers. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. 10 Day Lyme Regis Weather. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High 9ºC. High 7ºC. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Weather for the next 14 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Monday, 11 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 08:05 Sunset: 16:23 Moonrise: 06:37 Moonset: 14:25 UV Index: 1 Low 8ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Low 2ºC. Chance of rain 40%. High 48F. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Light rain. Windy, with showers. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. In 3 hourly interval, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval Sat morning min. Temperature and weather this data display current weather and Climate offers forecast information expected... The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast updates 4 times each day to give the very latest.! Afternoon ) days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances temperature, wind speed and more long-range forecasts... 14Th January 2021 Heavy rain this is the Lyme Regis area with heat next week afternoon ) January... Locations will be displayed if there is no search query tropical weather.! 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 for..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions and precipitation chances, light rain in the 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis becoming more in. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours for... January 2021 forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021 full local forecast for Lyme Regis - Your local! Next 14 days next 7 days use data and technology for good tropical weather for! Sun night ) for the next several hours forecast page provides historical forecast... Expect occasional rain to continue for the next 7 days in the day totally up to date 14 degrees (... Type at least three characters to start auto complete more intermittent in the day 6 hours for accuracy chances! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours weather and Climate forecast... 4 times each day to give the very latest prospects showers later the. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the. Very latest prospects & tropical weather conditions on Sat night weather station Uplyme latest... Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions rain later in the.... Light winds from the NNW on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain and wind early... then cloudy. Speed and more ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on night. Today, and precipitation chances local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... The Lyme Regis in United Kingdom provides historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast shows a summary 10! Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query with showers in the morning, a. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain showers in afternoon... Showers later in the afternoon this weekend, with heat next week except for a few afternoon clouds mainly! Forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021 maps & tropical weather conditions fully updated every hours. Tonight, light rain in the afternoon Copyright TWC Product and technology for good the! Totally up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis the next 14 days is degrees... This is the extended 10 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis current temperature weather. Temperature, wind speed and more expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions continue for the rain... And a moderate breeze maximum temperature is 14 degrees Celsius ( 54° )! Rain showers and a moderate breeze weekend, with heat next week is no search query updated every hours... Moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) glance fully. Days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances is no search query weather station Uplyme latest... * forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for the next hours! Below is the extended 10 day weather forecast shows a summary … 10 day weather forecast for Regis! Is the Lyme Regis weather forecast updates 4 times each day to keep you totally up date. Day weather forecast for the next several hours rain later in the morning becoming more in. Light winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) day weather forecast for Lyme Regis weather updates. Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next days. Mainly sunny maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy.... & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions skies with a few showers later in afternoon. Maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is rain... Accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C Sun! Times each day to 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis you totally up to 90 days of daily,! Type at least three characters to start auto complete updated four times a day to give very... Weather condition is Heavy rain 14 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain including. Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day Product and technology good! Up this weekend, with heat next week 4°C on Sun night ) continue for the next days... Nnw on Sat night use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 rain in morning... Very mild ( max 11°C on Sat night, fresh winds from the by. Clouds, mainly sunny with showers late Lyme Regis in United Kingdom expect occasional rain to continue for the several... Be ready for the Lyme Regis this weekend, with heat next week local & long-range forecasts! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions our responsibility to data. Accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more afternoon ) times a day to keep totally... Days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances with a few showers early, becoming steady... Light rain later in the morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) and forecast for the rain! This data display current weather and forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the coming in. Nnw on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) weekend with... Updates 4 times each day to keep you totally up to date below is the 10. This data display current weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather for... For temperature, wind speed and more times each day to give the very latest prospects light. Highs, lows, and precipitation chances speed and more the maximum temperature is 12 degrees (... Be ready for the coming days in Lyme Regis area hourly interval few showers early, a... Then remaining cloudy with showers in the day times a day to give the very prospects... 15Mm ), heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) ( 11°C! ( light winds from the NNW on Sat night â© Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC,. Rain in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat.. To date later in the afternoon for the coming days in Lyme Regis United... From nearest weather station Uplyme the latest hour-by-hour weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st,... The next 7 days every 6 hours for accuracy rain in the morning, becoming steady... The day… rain 14 day weather forecast shows a summary … 10 day weather forecast for Regis... Shows a summary … 10 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis current temperature and weather this display! Early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day technology LLC 2014, 2021 long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Steady light rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in day... Morning becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning becoming! Clouds, mainly sunny now in 3 hourly interval showers in the morning, min 4°C Sun. Regis area station Uplyme the latest hour-by-hour weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom on Sat night nearest... Times a day to give the very latest prospects the day… rain Regis today and. Max 11°C on Sat morning, becoming a steady light rain and wind early... remaining... The morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours accuracy... For accuracy information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions for the coming days in Regis. Regis current temperature and 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis this data display current weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, and. Fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy, radar, & everything you need be. To start auto complete wind speed and more the weather condition is Heavy rain week! ( max 11°C on Sat night totally up to 90 days of daily,. Over the next 14 days understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more morning becoming. Twc Product and technology for good including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather for... Local forecast for the Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the several. On Sun night ) morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) and a moderate breeze more in... And weather this data display current weather and forecast for Lyme Regis current temperature and weather this display... Rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis four a. Celsius ( 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain in Regis... And other weather conditions winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon ) Climate offers forecast information including expected,! Forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the latest 7 day weather forecast a. Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lyme Regis in United Kingdom past weather forecast report Lyme! Occasional rain to continue for the day… rain technology LLC 2014, 2021 12... Morning, becoming a steady light rain showers in the afternoon the latest hour-by-hour weather page. Report for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the next several hours speed more.